THE HALLINGDAL TRACK: (Norway)
Classic touring terrain – all to yourself!
06 – 13/03/21
20 – 27/03/2021
• A stunning 6 day hut-to-hut tour from Geilo travelling south-eastwards to Templeseter (for connections to Oslo).
• 145 kms of track skiing, which takes us through varied and beautiful mountainous terrain.
• A rare chance to ski this remote and beautiful route – and ski to the top of two Norwegian mountains!
• Professional and highly qualified ski guide; a great chance to learn (or better understand?) the art of traditional ski waxing.
• Enjoy the daily rhythm of skiing across frozen lakes, through craggy, ice-bound hills, down quiet valleys and over ridges – with very 'big' views. Plus a night with lynx, wolves, and reindeer!
• We stay in characterful hotels and mountain lodges – while our luggage is transported for us.
£1995 (full package ex. flights).
TRIP AVAILIBILITY Arrow: BOOK NOW Arrow:
SEE FULL TRIP DETAILS Arrow: