ARCTIC CIRCULAR: (Norway, Sweden & Finland)
Arctic ski touring: great conditions, perfect weather,
stunning landscapes … and huskies!
27/03 – 05/04/2017
• Discover the land of the Sami and this rarely-visited area that lies at the junction of three countries – a circular route, far north of the Arctic Circle.
• Eight days ski touring following parts of the Nordkalottleden hiking trail – accompanied and supported by huskies and sledges.
• Experience the open 'tundra', stunted Arctic forests, hanging glaciers, dramatic peaks and wide valleys used by the reindeer herds leading down to the Norwegian fjords.
• On this ski tour overnights will mainly be in comfortable, self-catering huts – some with sauna! 'Northern Lights' an added bonus …
• Transfers provided to and from Tromsö airport.
£1645 (package, full board, ex. flights).
TRIP AVAILIBILITY Arrow: BOOK NOW Arrow: GALLERY Arrow: TESTIMONIALS Arrow:
SEE FULL TRIP DETAILS Arrow: