Cross-country ski-touring with huskies in the
19 – 26/03/2017
• The southernmost section of the 500 kms King's Trail – we do just 80 kms!
• Journey through the Vindelfjällen Nature Reserve, the largest in Europe, with stunning vistas and very unspoilt.
• A cross-country skiing hut-to-hut tour supported by huskies – with your bags on sledges.
• Each day is of distinct character and relatively short, 12 – 15 km (longest day is 19 km).
• Plenty of time to enjoy 'the place', the quietness and the forests, hills and wildlife.
• Stay at comfortable staffed and self-service lodges.
£1495 (package ex. flights and transfers).
TRIP AVAILIBILITY Arrow: BOOK NOW Arrow: TESTIMONIALS Arrow:
SEE FULL TRIP DETAILS Arrow: