31/03 – 08/04/2018
Levels: 1 – 2
• Nordic/cross-country ski instruction, complete day tours and a hut-to-hut tour.
• Early April for the best chances of great snow and weather.
• Three days at Geilo with a cross-country downhill and travelling technique focus.
• Four days based at Finse doing two day tours and a two-day hut-to-hut tour.
• Develop the skills and confidence ready for more ambitious hut-to-hut touring.
• Great accommodation and ease of access.
£1585 (full package ex. flights).
10 – 14/01/2018 – Introductory
17 – 21/01/2018 – Introductory+
07 – 11/02/2018 * – Introductory+
21 – 25/02/2018 * – Introductory
28/02 – 04/03/2018 – Introductory
07 – 11/03/2018 – Introductory
Levels: Introductory Levels: Introductory+
• A perfect introduction to cross country skiing – or refresh existing skills.
• Three track-based instruction days at three different venues in the Val d'Aosta.
• Val Ferret below Mt Blanc; Arpy amongst quiet woods; Cogne in the Gran Paradiso.
• Ideal input/preparation for Norwegian hut-to-hut tours.
• Enjoy true Italian hospitality with good food high on the agenda!
£845 (return airport transfers from Geneva, ½ board accommodation, instruction and transport between ski venues).
*Cost £895 for these 2 weeks only.
• Hotel-based, doorstep Nordic/cross-country ski instruction and day tours.
• Perfect terrain for learning and confidence building with stunning backdrop of the Rondane mountains.
• New Year date to enjoy this winter wonderland and Norwegian style celebrations!
• Choose the March weeks for long days, warmer temperatures and an excellent snow base.
• The skiing will be entirely on machine groomed tracks.
• Great accommodation, super (and plentiful!) food and good ease of access.
£1595 (full package, except international flights & train travel in Norway).