23 – 31/03/2019
Levels: 1 – 2
• Nordic/cross-country ski instruction, complete day tours and a hut-to-hut tour.
• Early April for the best chances of great snow and weather.
• Three days at Geilo with a cross-country downhill and travelling technique focus.
• Four days based at Finse doing two day tours and a two-day hut-to-hut tour.
• Develop the skills and confidence ready for more ambitious hut-to-hut touring.
• Great accommodation and ease of access.
£1465 (full package ex. flights).
09 – 13/01/2019 – Beginners
16 – 20/01/2019 – Beginners
06 – 10/02/2019 – Beginners & Improvers
20 – 24/02/2019 –Beginners
27/02 – 03/03/2019 – Beginners & Improvers
06 – 10/03/2019 – Beginners
Levels: Beginners Levels: Improvers
• A perfect introduction to cross country skiing – or refresh existing skills.
• Three track-based instruction days at three different venues in the Val d'Aosta.
• Val Ferret below Mt Blanc; Arpy amongst quiet woods; Cogne in the Gran Paradiso.
• Ideal input/preparation for Norwegian hut-to-hut tours.
• Enjoy true Italian hospitality with good food high on the agenda!
£895 (return airport transfers from Geneva, ½ board accommodation, instruction and transport between ski venues).
• Hotel-based, doorstep Nordic/cross-country ski instruction and day tours.
• Perfect terrain for learning and confidence building with stunning backdrop of the Rondane mountains.
• New Year date to enjoy this winter wonderland and Norwegian style celebrations!
• Choose the March weeks for long days, warmer temperatures and an excellent snow base.
• The skiing will be entirely on machine groomed tracks.
• Great accommodation, super (and plentiful!) food and good ease of access.
£1695 (full package, except international flights & train travel in Norway).