CAUCASUS OFF-PISTE EXPLORER: (Georgia) Off-piste & Day Tours
Touring in the Caucasus ... and fresh tracks to be made!
03 – 13/02/2022
Levels: 5 – 6
• 10 nights in Georgia with 8½ or 9 days off-piste skiing and day touring in the Gaudari and Svaneti area of the Caucasus. A real change and escape from the busy Alps – skiing as it used be, where Europe ends and Asia begins!
• Gaudari is Georgia's largest ski area and gives very good access to off-piste – for us, ease of access to tours and more adventurous off-piste is unsurpassed!
• The culturally-rich Svaneti region is on the southern side of the central Caucasus overlooked by some of the most dramatic peaks (over 5000m) and glaciers of the range.
• There is a huge amount of off-piste and touring terrain and also two ski areas to use on bad weather days and/or to access off-piste runs and itineraries.
• Our Feb. 2020 trip to Svaneti was a huge success and we benefitted from excellent organisation and leadership from our local guide, Oleg – he will be with us again! Book with confidence!
• The country is fascinating culturally and Svaneti is probably most well-known for the fortified towers and stone houses that characterise the villages. Georgian hospitality and food is renown and their wine-making skills go back 8,000 years!
• Final details and flights yet to be confirmed, depending on Covid regulations. Options before or after to experience the unique history and culture of Tbilisi, the capital.
£1995 to be confirmed (full package in Georgia; international flights not included).
TRIP AVAILIBILITY Arrow: BOOK NOW Arrow:
SEE FULL TRIP DETAILS Arrow: