STÜBEN AM ARLBERG: (Austria)
Rest stop above Zurs ... what a view!
21 – 28/03/2020
Levels: 2 – 4
• Ski where modern skiing began, in the heart of the vast 'Ski Arlberg' area.
• An extensive ski area offering a wealth of both on- and off-piste skiing at all levels. The ski area offers a variety of pistes and good infrastructure allows progressive and sustainable skills improvement.
• The ski areas of St Anton, Zurs, Lech, (and others) provide a range of on- and off-piste skiing options; Stüben itself has plenty of 'off the beaten track' ski opportunities.
• With suitable challenges for all skiing levels, Stüben am Arlberg is ideal for overall skills development and confidence building.
• The area offers Austrian accommodation standards, convenient airport connections and easy access to the skiing.
£390 (instruction only); 3* hotel with half-board from £890 or £625 in annexe (not 'en suite'), guesthouse from £470 (B&B) or self-catering from £385 per person.
TRIP AVAILIBILITY Arrow: BOOK NOW Arrow: GALLERY Arrow: TESTIMONIALS Arrow:
SEE FULL TRIP DETAILS Arrow: