Cruising ideal off-piste terrain below the Breithorn.
11 or 12 – 18 or 19/12/2021
26/03 – 02/04/2022
Levels: 1 – 4
• High and snowy – a very reliable early and late season resort.
• Links to Zermatt ensure more than enough to go at and whatever your level of skiing.
• Perfect for Alpine skiers wanting an early season blast or those wanting a 'last fling' before summer.
• Cervinia has acres of underrated off-piste for all levels – and the piste skiing is very good too!
• Welcoming hotels, excellent value, and Italian food and wine that won't disappoint. Ideal for Christmas and New Year ... and that lower cost pre-Christmas week! And equally ideal for Easter!
£390 (instruction only).
December date: 3* hotel, B&B from £595, ½ board from £695; 2* hotel, B&B from £385; self-catering from £tbc pp (studio for 4).
March/April date: 3* hotel, B&B from £765 or from £860 with ½ board; 2* hotel, B&B from £435; self-catering from £tbc pp (studio for 2).
TRIP AVAILIBILITY Arrow: BOOK NOW Arrow: GALLERY Arrow: VIDEO Arrow: TESTIMONIALS Arrow:
SEE FULL TRIP DETAILS Arrow: